|Installation Power:||1.5KW-55KW||Drying Temperature:||50-150℃|
|Special Design:||Explosion Resistance/Low Temperature Drying||Loading Capcity:||25KGS/Batch-3000KGS/Batch|
Fruits Vegetables Vacuum Drying Machine,
Fruits Vegetables cone vacuum dryer,
Vegetables rotary cone vacuum dryer
• After the heat source(such as hot water, low pressure steam or heat transfer oil) is connected to the closed jacket, the heat is transferred from the inner shell to the materials to be dried.
• Driven by the power, the tank makes slow rotation and the materials in the tank are continuously mixed so as to realize the purpose of drying.
• When the materials are under vacuum, the steam pressure reduces to make the moisture(solvent) on material surtaces reach the saturation status and evaporate, and discharged and recovered timely from the vacuum pump. The moisture(solvent) inside the materials is penetrated, evaporated and discharged towards the surfaces. The three processes are carried out continuously, so that the materials are dried within a very short time.
• During oil heating, automatic constant temperature control is adopted to dry biochemical products and mineral raw materials.
Temperatures vary within the range of 20-160℃.
• The heat efficiency is 2 times higher than that of common ovens.
• Indirect heating will cause no pollution to the materials, conforming to GMP requirements. The equipment is simple to repair and operate and easy to clean.
Picture of Automated Compact Cost Effective Fruits Vegetables Rotary Cone Vacuum Drying Machine
Contact Person: admin