|Installation Power:||35KW||Drying Temperature:||70℃|
|Drying Efficiency:||80%||Way To Control:||Touch Screen|
|Special Design:||Low Temperature Drying||Loading Capcity:||300KGS/Batch|
Batch Type Vacuum Tray Dryer,
Apricot Vacuum Tray Dryer,
Batch Type vacuum shelf dryer
1) Flexibility in heat medium: Heat mediums can be steam, hot water or thermal oil to obtain different temperature according to special drying requirements.
2) Uniform drying: Four exhaust vents are equipped to make sure the evaporated moisture can be sucked out immediately.
3) Energy saving: The boiling point of moisture is much lower under vacuum. Low drying temperature can reach high evaporation rate.
4) GMP standard: Drying chamber is fully welded without dead corners to meet GMP standard.
The dryer adopt vacuum pump to suck out most of the air and evaporated moisture out. Filing hot water, steam or thermal oil inside the dryer, raw material is putted into drying tray and dried under vacuum environment.
1. Under the vacuum condition, the boiling point of raw material will decrease and could heated more uniform.
2. Hot water, steam and thermal oil are available heating resource.
3. The heat loss is less.
4. Operated in closed vacuum condition, there has no cross-contamination, which meet GMP standard.
5. Static drying, raw material could keep its integrity during drying.
Picture of Cost Effective Customized Batch Type Vacuum Shelf Tray Dryer For Apricot Almond
Contact Person: admin